Wiley design your project in detail to expose all costs upfront and avoid unplanned expensive mistakes.
Wiley design in detail for greater clarity in construction. Advanced development of your project design avoids costly mistakes, variations and delays that can be typical of traditional construction project methods. A detailed design determines the budget that drives your project. Wiley apply the latest technology and computer-aided design to consider the aesthetic, environmental, operational and functional design needs of your project and avoid unplanned expensive mistakes.
- Concept options and budgets
- Concept development and master planning
- Design development
- Project scheduling
- ‘As-built’ documentation
- Design and documentation reviews
- Value engineering reviews
- Buildability reviews
- Regulatory approvals coordination
- Development approvals and building applications
- Consultant selection, commissioning and coordination
- Design management
- Construction documentation
- Quality finishes and fixtures options