Virtual Design and Construction – VDC / BIM Manager
We’re looking for a Virtual Design and Construction – VDC / BIM Manager to join our team.
The Virtual Design and Construction VDC / BIM Manager is responsible for the management, implementation, and execution of the company’s VDC processes, standards, tools, and best practices across our integrated in-house delivery teams.
We have just invested in the entire Autodesk Construction Cloud suite of software and are in the process of rolling it out to bring our VDC vision to life by merging our entire extended community including staff, suppliers, consultants, subcontractors, clients with all project delivery processes & information from estimating, quantity surveying, design, engineering, construction, schedules, contracts, finance, procurement, safety, risk, quality and more.
- 10 years of practical background in either project management, construction or engineering.
- 5 years experience in digital design and construction processes
- A Bachelor of Construction Management, Engineering or similar is an advantage
- High degree of interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Experience in management or liaisons with client stakeholder group
- The ability to build a rapport with a variety of people
- Lead the daily activities of all people involved with VDC systems.
- Ensure high degree of compliance to Wiley management systems
- Report on all aspects of VDC Systems, Adoption and Use
- Maximise project delivery efficiency through digital collaboration & standardisation
- Stay up to date on the latest global VDC technology & trends
- Ensure Wiley stays at the cutting edge of delivery innovation by facilitating rapid change.
We do not compromise on culture fit. Even if the need is great for the skills or experience, we recruit on culture fit first. Before applying, check out Our Culture. Please consider employment at Wiley only if you feel as strongly about our values and culture as we do. We live, breath and play by our culture everyday.
You are a passionate experienced person who thrives on delivering future focused quality projects using the latest technology. You love leading and managing to culture and bureaucracy and politics annoy you bigtime! You love getting your hands dirty and doing the hard jobs.
“We are looking for passionate new team members to help lead digital future”
You will help foster a liveable and inclusive place where people can come to discover and realise the best possibilities for their business, their projects and themselves. You love exploring ideas and finding a better way.
Personal development and growth is a continual journey, you love improving your skills and self-awareness.
BEFORE APPLYING – Go through our culture – this is a snapshot of who we are. Please consider employment at Wiley only if you feel as strongly about our values and culture as we do. We live, breath and play by our culture everyday.
Our Code#4 is Diversity kicks arse! We seek different backgrounds, perspectives and opinions. We also energetically encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply to join our team.
All applications will be submitted via our cloud-based Human Resources Information System that retains data in the United States. We encourage applicants to review the Data Processing Agreement should they be interested.