Seek no longer, Wiley provides a premium data centre for iSeek Communications
iSeek Communications Pty Ltd is a Brisbane based company servicing the rapidly growing data connectivity requirements of modern businesses.
iSeek were searching for a suitable building to relocate the Brisbane city operation. Woolloongabba was chosen and Wiley was appointed for the design and fit-out.
The Woolloongabba site is a state-of-the-art co-location facility with world class IP network, utilising OPTUS infrastructure.
- Completing the design and fit out within a short time frame and tight budget
- Providing a seamless transition from the city location to Woolloongabba
- Coordinate underfloor services which includes over 25km of network and power cabling.
- Interior concept design
- Design layouts for fit-out within existing building constraints
- Detailed construction and services coordination drawings.
- Coordination of Wiley subcontractors and client’s specialist subcontractors
- Uninterrupted power supplies with back-up diesel generators
- Specially designed state-of-the-art climate control technology with automated temperature and humidity sensors, and high temperature alarm to ensure optimal conditions
- The data centre shell is constructed to sustain an external fire for up to 2 hours and in the case of an internal fire, a patented Very Early Smoke Detection Alarm System (VESDA) activates a highly effective INERGEN gas fire suppression system to suffocate any flames.
- The data centre shell also includes a ceramic glass viewing panel to maintain the 2 hour fire rating.
The project was delivered seamlessly to the client’s requirements enabling iSeek to continue to meet the rapidly growing data connectivity requirements of businesses throughout the South East Queensland region.