We are on the lookout for a Contracts Administrator.
You are a passionate experienced person who thrives on delivering future focused quality projects using the latest technology.
You understand everyone is different and a black and white approach to leadership is ineffective.
You will help foster a liveable and inclusive place where people can come to discover and realise the best possibilities for their business, their projects and themselves. You love exploring ideas and finding a better way.
Personal development and growth is a continual journey, you love improving your skills and self-awareness.
- 3-7 years in a similar role. Exposure to food processing, industrial and warehousing and education projects.
- You will possess intermediate skills in MS word, excel and project.
- A Bachelor of Construction Management, Engineering or similar is an advantage
- The ability to interface and build a rapport with a variety of people
- Successful applicants will be autonomous have enthusiasm to learn and contribute across all aspects of what we do
- Those who join Wiley have a passion for quality, integrity, future focus, a sense of community and exhibit behaviour that empowers those they work with
- You will be able to demonstrate working inside a tight, highly productive construction and more specifically Contracts Administration team and support your team mates at all times.
- We will need a willingness to be flexible on working hours and engagements as part of our diverse business.
- The Wiley experiences will be varied and challenging. In addition to technical training, we also focus strongly on people skills and how to interact and lead with professional integrity and assertiveness.
We do not compromise on culture fit. Even if the need is great for the skills or experience, we recruit on culture fit first.
We are unreasonably selective and have extraordinarily high standards.
Wiley is an international company with offices around Australia, NZ and Asia. We are seeking applicants for WA. You’ll be part of our integrated project delivery team.
Checkout some of our past projects – https://www.wiley.com.au/projects/
BEFORE APPLYING – Go through our culture – this is a snapshot of who we are. Please consider employment at Wiley only if you feel as strongly about our values and culture as we do. We live, breath and play by our culture everyday.
Our Code#4 is Diversity kicks arse! We seek different backgrounds, perspectives and opinions. We also energetically encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply to join our team.